Friday, June 29, 2012

5/3/1

After I finish NROL, I'm planning on continuing with some variation of 5/3/1 power lifting routine. Until then, 5/3/1 is going to be my cop-out list post when I have nothing to say and have done absolutely no cooking for the past two weeks. I had bad Vietnamese take-out for lunch and dinner yesterday. With white rice. It seemed like a good idea for short amount of time I took to wolf it down. Much less so when I tried to work out that night.


I will be better this weekend. Except for the beer tasting tomorrow. Oh yeah, and tacos on Saturday. 



Alright, I'm going to shut up before I loose all my paleo cred. Without further ado, my 5/3/1 of fitness-related shiz.


5 Workout songs

  1. Pump it up- Elvis Costello
  2. Chelsea Dagger- The Fratellis
  3. I'm Not Your Toy- La Roux
  4. Cold War- Janelle Monae
  5. Sabotage- Beastie Boys
3 Things I always take to the gym

  1. Workout plan + pen
  2. Lifting gloves
  3. Iphone in a nifty armband
1 Thing that used to annoy me but which I am totally guilty of doing now that I lift

  1. Staking out a bench or piece of equipment by leaving my giant key ring on it. Yeah, I am a bastard. But when I am doing alternating sets I really don't want my spot stolen by someone who is doing all their sets in a row + resting on the equipment. I'm really not sure what it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment